Monday, November 10, 2008

both of them are super cute!


what do you expect its yamapi and masami!!
(haven't watched proposal daisakusen yet ]:)


spent half an hour in the morning watching sesame street LOL. (its on okto at 9 every week day, noddy's at some other timing and guess what, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WATCHES NODDY!)

Children shows are quite entertaining sometimes. Reminds me of my nusery/primary school days D: I hated hi5 to the core though.


Andrea Bocelli sings Elmo goodnight LOL! (Time to say goodbye omg! O:)



wow. the air is SO much cooler and fresher after the rain. Its like living with a dirty pair of spectacles all your life and after you wash it one day, the colours are so much sharper and clearer and the lines more defined (sorry lousy analogy i clean my specs everyday btw)

Think the rainwater washed all the dirty air particles away (especially with the construction site outside my house). I can FINALLY open my windows cause there's no more irritating dust particles flying all around :D



bye I'm gonna stuff myself silly with some chemistry facts.

No comments: